ESOL English Tuition
- Speaking/learning through discussion
- Reading – comprehensions, extracts and answering questions. Develop your understanding.
- Writing skills – learning the correct methods of writing, using the right grammar and punctuation.
How is our course different?
Unlike some other types of ESOL courses, YES will progress you through the entry levels, allowing you to improve (and prove) your skills. We can help you progress to General English or even IELTS in the future.
Who can join?
The course is open to total beginners and more experienced English users. We will diagnose your ESOL level before you join, give you an action plan to improve, and work with you to find out your specific needs, hopes, and wishes. We look forward to meeting you!
(Need to prepare for a Trinity or local college examination? Talk to the course manager to find out if ESOL is the best option for you, or if you would be better with a General English or one-to-one course.)
- The support of student finance England to fund your course
- Discounted Oyster travel cards
- NUS discount in most retail stores
- Council Tax reduction
- Child care grant
- Many more benefits